[bookport] Re: got my book port/fast forward

  • From: peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:20:25 -0600

> Hope you enjoy the Bookport as much as most of us on the list.  For many of
> us, it is an indispensible item which just keeps on going from strength to
> strength.

I second that opinion. I'm now on a trip through Southern France, and have
used my Book Port almost non-stop for listening to music and reading ebooks.
It's been great. And I've still got over 50% of my batteries left.

One improvement I'd really like to see (attention Larry & Rob): while
listening to audio books, I'd like to be able to rewind and fast forward
like with a cassette recorder. In the reading mode, perhaps reverse could be
assigned to the "1+2" keys, and fast forward to the "2+3" keys.

Regards,

Peter