[bookport] Re: glad to be back

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:18:38 -0400

Hi Dave:

Larry Skutchan's comments on the new Bookport should be interesting and I shall make a special effort to listen to ACB Radio on that date. You said March 13, EST but is there a special time to listen or will the program be broadcast for 24 hours and then be made available in the archives.

Francis Khan
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>