[bookport] general questions

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:41:44 -0500

HI;
The recent discussion leaves me with a few questions.  First of all newer
isn't necessarily better so if your current bp does what you want smile and
enjoy.
Secondly, I never totally understood why the bp couldn't be modified to
accommodate nls.  From my point of view nls is the primary issue with the
existing bp.  I realize that aph has done everything they think they can to
the existing firmware but as long as the firmware can be modified I'm a bit
surprised that some innovative solution isn't out there.
Finally, if springer made both the physical bp and the book courier, why do
the two units look different physically?
Richard