[bookport] Re: form feeds in text documents

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:07:11 -0500

Larry, I have numlock on because I can hear the numbers as they are
entered.  I turn numlock on, hold down the alt key, press 12 and then
let up the alt key.  It does not put in a form feed.  I wonder if it
matters what version of XP or what the service pack is.  I am running
service pack 2 Windows XP Pro.  I also had two non-screen reader users
here try it with the same results.  They can get other 3 digit codes,
but not two digit ones.
Very interesting.
Neal