[bookport] Re: flash cards

  • From: "Sharon F" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:29:39 -0500

Hello John,
Electronic stores such as; Best Buy, Radio Shack,etc. sell flash memory
cards. Also, you can frequently find better prices on large cards on line. I
bought my additional cards at
www.buy.com
This may sound like oversimplification, but, are you closing the empty
folder with (star plus 0) before trying to go between your other folders?
Are you trying your reset feature with (2 plus b) or removing the batteries
before you try removing the flash card. Do be sure that you wait for the
double beep sound before removing a flash card. The card can be damaged if
you remove it while the unit is running.
There are lots of people on this list who have much more knowledge than I
do. The holidays have naturally lessened the traffic on the list. If you
continue to experience problems, don't hesitate to resubmit your question.

Good luck

Sharon