[bookport] Re: flash cards

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:34:25 +1200

Hi Richard and list!
\
Yes, the new model will permit the use of SD cards. Another significant difference is that it will come with some internal flash memory which means you won't necessarily need any card to get started with it. The bad news is that SD cards are smaller than Compact flash and thereby they are more easily lost. Still, I understand why they are using them, so it makes sense for the reasons Larry has stated.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>