[bookport] Re: flash card adapter

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:24:16 -0700

John,
I'm not Pam but the compactflash (CF) is not hard to find online. Other list members have found them at various places. I get mine from Newegg.com and have several now ranging in size from 512mb to 4gb.

(MORE OF AN AD THAN A SIGN, but...)
A billboard seen next to the highway, travelling from Johannesburg International Airport into town. An ad for BMW showing a photo of a BMW 328i convertible with the roof and all the windows down. The caption reads: 'Our hardware runs better without WINDOWS!!!'
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx