[bookport] Re: finding your place in a book

  • From: "Kent Keever" <kkeever9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:27:41 -0700

Rebecca,

Hi. There is an easy way to get back to a known page on a book.
1. Push number 0 for the options list.
2. Move to the page number option.
3. Since you already knew the page you started reading on just press number 5 key. It will ask you for the number of page that you want to go to.

4. put in the number of that page.
5. press the pound key. It will put you on that page and return you to the reading keypad. You should be back on that page. I beleive it is a good idea to see exactly what page you are on at bedtime before you start reading just for this reason.
You should be good to go.
Enjoy,
Kent

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca ilniski" <guidedog2@xxxxxxxxxxx>