[bookport] Re: finding your place in a book

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:06:20 -0500

when I read in bed I set the sleep timer to ten minutes. That way I don't have so far to go to find my place.

At 04:00 PM 10/28/2007, you wrote:
One thing to do would be to set a bookmark just before you go to sleep. Then you can at least return to that point in the book.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Rebecca ilniski wrote:

Hi all. Is there an easy way to find your place in a book if you know what page you left off? Sometimes I fall asleep while reading and the sleep timer is set for a half hour but I fall asleep before that and lose my spot. I know that I left off on page 36 and that's the last thing I remember reading. Thanks for any help you can give.
Rebecca and Nuncio

msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5