[bookport] Re: find feature

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:22:14 -0400

I wish we could find individual titles within a folder, but that's not
possible using the Find that's currently implemented. You can locate strings
within any individual file, but since you have opened the file when you hear
a title announced, any Find that you perform will search only within that
file.

  _____