[bookport] Re: file size

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:08:35 -0400

As far as the play list, I think if you encounter one of these files,
you'd hit number 2 and be presented perhaps with a list that would be
navigated with 2 for up, 8 for down, and 5 as select or something along
those lines. This also could perhaps have a menu setting that would
allow you to select one of these lists and once you hit two, it would
begin playing the files in order from the top to bottom unless here is
where you could also add in the ability to randomly play files as well.
Just my two cents worth and at least a starting point.