[bookport] Re: file size

  • From: peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:26:44 -0600

Hi Larry

we should be getting some firmware out to test very
soon that breaks the size barrier for both file size and the 2 GB card
limit.

That's some very welcome news, since my 2 GB card is already getting pretty full. Hope there are some people out there with 4 GB cards to test!

BTW, you mentioned some time back that a random play feature for MP3s is in the works - any idea when that may appear? I listen to lots of MP3s, and random play would be very welcome.

Plus - I can't remember - is APH also looking into the possibility of having the Book Port store data in alphabetical order?

Regards,

Peter