[bookport] Re: file name

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:01:44 -0600

It is no big deal to me.

At 10:57 PM 1/28/2006, you wrote:
Hi Sandy and list:

It does not say anything about being at the end of one file, nor does it say it is switching, nor that it is starting another if automatic file advance is set to yes. When one file ends, it simply moves on to the next file. I'm not criticising for that; it is simply what happens. Please give it a try sometime, and then tell me if you know where you are, without stopping and using star and pound alternately to jog around in order to make a determination.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>