[bookport] file loading problem

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:13:00 -0400

This may have been asked recently, I've been behind on emails.

When I send a file (or files in this case) to my bookport in txt format they
all go happily on over.  And they're all saved as author's last names.
However, when I'm sliding through the files on bookport, it reads them to me
as the first word in each document - way too difficult to remember and NOT
how I sent them at all!

I deleted what was on it and started over but it did it again.  It reads the
first word (preface, acknowledgements, chapter 7, etc.) and that's friggin'
annoying.

Any ideas on how I can get over this?

Thanks!
- Jeanette