[bookport] Re: file extentions

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:54:00 -0400

It has worked on my pc and BrailleNote, but maybe the linux firmware on the icon is different? It should work, though, as the dd file is just an mp3 file with a longer extension for the bp, as far as I understand. Give it a try, though. That is the best way to find out, and let us know how it goes.

Have a great day,
Alex

From: "Lou" <labney@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 21:25:35 -0500
Subject: [bookport] file extentions

Hi all, I used the bookport to move music  files from one
computer to
another.  My question is will this add the extention _dd to a mp3
file? I am
trying to put my mp3s on my icon and can't because of the extra
file
extention.  If the bp put the _dd on them how do I get rid of
that extention?
Thanks
The Lady Lou

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will
listen
to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all
your
heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will
bring
you back from captivity.