[bookport] Re: file extension

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:32:21 -0500

Accessibility is in the eye of the beholder. You will have to download, and then try them out before you find that out. I think that is why there is a two week try out period for one of the programs recommended.

At 01:02 PM 6/9/2007, MELODY SMITH wrote:
Thanks Gary;:
I have found some software that converts these files to MP3, but I am trying to figure out which 1 is more accessible.
Melody.