[bookport] Re: features I would like to see

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:17:02 +1300

Hi Don Megan and list:

Being able to move large chunks of text, say between book marks would be great.

As always, though, not at the expense of forfeiting functionality we already enjoy. Naturally, I hope that would go without saying. I only say it because we all know that every AT company in the market tends to be guilty of introducing new features while ignoring long standing bugs that should be fixed. I don't have to worry about favoring one company over another in this issue because none of them are any less prone to it than any other.

Cheers,
Dave