[bookport] Re: feature suggestions if they are still taking them

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:17:00 -0500

Hello,

The recorder is ripe for easy improvement.  A little better microphone
and/or a microphone jack.  Software or firmware changes to allow adjustment
of sample rates should add no cost.  Possibly a relocation of the Microphone
could improve quality without a major change.  I cannot identify the reason
for the poor recording quality.  Under certain conditions, the recordings
are nearly acceptable, but there is no real way to control these
environmental variables.

I love the Book Port.  It is so well engineered, I cannot understand the
poor recorder.