[bookport] Re: feature idea

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:56:13 -0700

That's as may be but the public is always right, so I have been told by those who sell products, so if the public in this instance overwhelmingly supports this concept, APH had better do it before someone else does regardless of codes and all that other computerese.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>