[bookport] Re: external speakers

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:52:44 -0600

It must depend on the country/province. Ours has changed to the source, so I mainly trust best buy or future shop for batteries for the bookport. Also, I have a pair of sony portable speakers, and they work will with the unit as well.

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Freeman" <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>