[bookport] Re: error question function is not available

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:37:34 -0500

Kurt:

These are files which are not currently supported. They are files with
an 8KHz sample rate. You can copy them directly to the Book Port and
play them if you wish.

Rob Meredith

>>> blsmass@xxxxxxxx 03/01/06 12:19PM >>>
On some podcast MP3s and some others I get a really fast noise and
then
it says ffmp3 function not available.  If I hit spacebar and continue
it
goes to the next one.  Are these bad MP3 files or corrupted or what?
Are
they also tied to the fact that some MP3 files do not put the whole
file,
only a piece of it?  Thanks.  Kurt