[bookport] email spider

  • From: "brandon hicks" <silverdart12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:38:24 -0700

hi list,
I have a suggestion that would come in very handy. if the bp spider could be
made to retrieve e-mails from pop 3 and http servers, it could connect in
the morning, grab all the list messages, the A C B and N F B newsletters for
me and cue them for when i connect my bp at 7:30. I could then listen to
them on the way to school.
This would be a quick and easy way of grabbing newsletters from peoples'
inboxes, or whatever folder they happened to be in.
Brandon
p.s. this probably shouldn't go on this list, and i appologize if it should
go somewhere else, but are there any good sights organized fairly easily
that i can subscribe to free newsletters at? askmagpie.com is down
apparently, and I have an interest in having newsletters sent to me, about
technology and books and such.
thanks