[bookport] eight weeks

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:45:35 -0800

According to the last information I heard which was as about November 15
the backorder time is approximately eight weeks.  I am sorry if this
ruins your weekend or your Christmas, but I thought anybody buying one or
waiting for one should know the truth.  I actually got mine back about 15
days early, for which I am very grateful.  I will pray that you get yours
sooner than eight weeks.  Also be aware that the smaller the files are,
the smaller the file will be when you change the speed etc.  I hope by
some miracle you get it early.  Kurt