[bookport] e: book port list

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:08:19 -0600

All the afore mentioned messages have something to do with books, in one way or
another.  I would suggest using the delete key, rather than cluttering the list
with yet another off-topic message.  The list moderator doesn't seem to mind
this discussion of books and where to get them, so delete and don't worry.