[bookport] e: Re: firmware update and settings

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:12:06 -0500

Hey Mike,

Good to see you on this list.  I don't think this will be possible, (just the
point of view of an end-user), because the old firmware takes your settings
with it when it goes.  I wonder if a temporary file containing personal
settings could be put on the CF card during a firware upgrade?  Just a thought.

Sarah