[bookport] Re: e: Re: expand abbreviations

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:47:34 +1300

Hi Sarah and list:

I agree with you, the progress is easily recognised. The note taker function suits me fine as it is.

But I also agree with those who have expressed valid concerns over the way this problem with the DEF command has come to public knowledge. This, compounded with the loss of the filename command suggests that known bugs need to be eliminated before further features should be considered. Resolving these issues is well worth the wait, be it three weeks, three months or even longer if it means these bugs can be resolved. I am one with a unit I'd hoped to put under the Christmas tree. But I'm happier to accept the wait fixing these things requires than I would be sending it back for a crash that should have been prevented.

Cheers,
Dave