[bookport] e: Re: Strange error message.

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:47:35 -0500

You may have to delete that particular folder and all its subfolders and files
from the BookPort and resend them.  At least it's just one folder, and not
everything on the whole card.  Another one of my BookPort goofs happened when I
was showing my Mom how very easy it was to just pull the card out of the unit,
and forgot to wait for the two beeps!  Needless to say, two gigs worth of data
went up in a puff of cyberdust.  It took quite a while to get everything back
on that card.  LOL!