[bookport] Re: e: Cell phone crashes bookport

  • From: "Michael Bullis" <mabullis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:39:38 -0400

The best.  I mean, I wouldn't go anywhere without it.  As always, your
recommendations are without question the ones I will follow.  Well, there
was that recommendation that I buy a braillenote, but, I guess I can't blaim
you.  The Braillenote was and is the best thing out there, just not very
reliable.
Mike