[bookport] Re: downloading books

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:15:02 -0400

Hello:

Alongwith your Book Port, you will have about 1700 or so titles, which
are great practice material.  The books will be on the Book Port
Transfer CD, in a folder called "Books."  Simply click on that folder,
select the author, then the book and press either the Enter key or alt S
for send.  It's really that simple.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> ppantelis@xxxxxxxx 08/08/06 03:08PM >>>
I am a teacher of the visually impaired and have ordered the bookport
for several of my students. I am trying to find a free book to
download
so that I can teach my students how to use it.

Peggy Pantelis
MISD - Vision TC
Phone:586-412-2641
E-mail: ppantelis@xxxxxxxx