[bookport] Re: downloading books

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:13:18 -0500

I would suggest starting with the manual.  It's marked up so it can be
navigated by section, and while a student is learning how to get around inside
a book, they can learn things as well.  Also, the BookPort comes with a CD, on
which are many electronic books in text format.  One of these should work
nicely.