[bookport] Re: don't understand why this isn't working

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:27:45 -0500

If you're using xp, connect the bookport and open my computer.  You
should be able to see the bookport as a drive there.  Hit properties
on it and you should be able to tell the size.  It sounds to me like
you're either trying to put way too much on the card or the card is
full and you need to clean it off and start over.