[bookport] Re: does no lock beep save batteries

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:30:01 -0500

Since this is a feature of the Bookport, no.

At 10:39 AM 7/12/2005, you wrote:
Hi Folks,

will that save battery life, as I assume the beeping causes drainage? Is there potential harm to the unit if this is done?

        Thanks for any thoughts.

Rusty
If I turn lock beep off, thus preventing the constant beep beep beeping while the bp is in a pocket or bag,

     "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218