[bookport] Re: disabling bookpoDisabling bookport transferrt

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:02:22 +1200

Hi Don and list!

Yep, I was going to suggest that he was still using it even if he thought he wasn't. You can always turn off bplauncher in msconfig, which would stop the programme from coming up when connecting the bookport. But then when he wants to transfer something, there would be an extr step needed because the programme does need to be running when items are sent.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>