[bookport] digital voice recorders V. the Book Port?

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:23:49 -0500

My wife just purchased a, Olympus DS330, digital voice recorder for me as a
surprise.  However, I already have a Book Port.  Since the DS330 costs
around $150, I don't want to keep it if there are some obvious accessibility
drawbacks any of you know about.  I'd also appreciate any input regarding
success any of you have had using your B.P. as an address/phone book.  The
recorder also comes with a docking station and playback software but I don't
want to open it for fear of not being able to return it.  thanks  I usually
like surprises, too!  smile