[bookport] Re: device not recognized

  • From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:56:31 -0400

Ok, so if I get a card reader, format both flash cards in it, I shouldn't
have a problem?  Where's the best place to get one, and is there one more
accessible than another?  So is the firmware actually on the cards?  I guess
I thought the firmware was somehow installed on the actual bookport instead
of the cards.