[bookport] Re: device no longer recongnizedafterfirmware upgrade

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:09:40 -0500

Hi Larry. I will give the previous version of the firmware a try as well. In
the mean time, one of my computers is an athlon xp 1800, the other is an
athlon xp 2400. Both of them use a shuttle an35 motherboard, with 512 megs
of ram, running windows 2000. The computer I use at work which works great
with the book port is an athlon xp 2000, with a gigabyte motherboard, 512 mb
of ram, and windows xp. The firmware I had originally was 1.5.