[bookport] device manager

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:37:12 -0400

When I plug the bookport in at work it says the USB device isn't recognized.
I go to Device Manager and it says Unknown USB device.
I deleted that..but the computer still won't recognize the bookport.
I am using Windows Xp Pro on a lap top and also have a USB memory stick
which works iwth no problem when I plug it in.
Any suggestions??
Bar

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and
positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to
develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence
and personal growth.