[bookport] Re: deleting files

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:34:57 -0500

Go ahead and delete your file.  This won't effect anything.

At 10:47 AM 5/16/2008 -0400, you wrote:
I have a question about deleting files on my Bookport. I have a couple of
books I have read but do not care to keep. I am reading another book, and do
not wish to lose my place. If I navigate to the files I wish to delete and
delete them, will Bookport put me back in my place in the book I am reading
or should I wait until I am finished this book and then delete the files
before beginning another book? Thanks.

Marilee

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.