[bookport] defaults restored and batteries running down fast?

  • From: "Steve" <srobertson4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:40:40 -0600

Hi everyone.

I'm having an interesting problem with one of my Bookports. It appears that almost every day recently it freezes up and I have to take the batteries out which of course restores to defaults and I have to reset the clock etec. I've tried removing and replacing the compapct flashcardd and using fix files in advanced menues. I also tried restoring the last full verssion of software but that didn't appear to be the problem.

Any other suggestions short of sending the unit back for repair?

Thanks much!

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>