[bookport] cut and paste commands don't work!

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:31:59 -0400

Hello!

I upgraded my firmware up to 2.010 earlier this week and  when I
disconnected the  cable to the pc, it began saying at  full volume, non
stop, "can't flush, can't flush"!

I turned off the speaker and  switched it back on and the  unit seemed to
be working.  I pressed  a plus c and got the correct  version number.

I tried the cut and paste command to see if this were  the right version
and I could not get a peep out of  bookport while using either command.

Do you think that I need to  reinstall the firm ware and if so how?

any and all assistance  will be appreciated!

Ed