[bookport] Re: cued files question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 08:35:53 -0500

Sharon:

Unfortunately, if the files are queued, they can only go into the Queued
folder.  Otherwise, if you intend them to go into a specific folder, then the
Book Port has to be connected in order to have it go into a specific folder.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/01/07 10:17AM >>>
Right. That's what I thought. So is there a way to tell the Bookport what
folder once it's connected, after cuing a bunch of files before it was
connected?
Sharon