[bookport] creating new folder on Book Port

  • From: Shannon <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:46:13 -0700

Hello all.
I am needing to create a new folder to hold a book containing 89 .mp3
files.  I followed the directions with my BP manual and tried to use the
transfer software to create this folder.  I put my cursor on the book
port's main folder and clicked the applications key.  The menu I got looked
more like an edit menu than anything else--undo, delete, copy, cut, paste,
clear all.  There was no new folder option like the manual said there would
be.
I got around this problem by using Windows Explorer to create the folder
and now BP is happily receiving my 89 files, though it took the Transfer
software a couple of go-rounds to see it.  But what did I do wrong?  I had
my mouse cursor over the Book Port's main folder, which on mine is simply
titled \ and no matter whether I clicked the applications key, the actual
right mouse button or used the JFW key commands to click the mouse, I got
the same edit menu.
Thank you in advance for any explanations.
Shannon