[bookport] Re: creating folders

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:50:26 -0600

Star and pound together is the move command. Star, zero and pound together is the command that places the file in the desired folder. You do this on the Bookport itself.

At 08:08 PM 2/15/2008 -0500, you wrote:
A couple of questions: Are you talking about doing this from the unit itself, without connecting it to the PC and opening the transfer program? If so, what are the cut and paste commands? If you're talking about doing it from the pc while the transfer program is open, how do you avoid having the moved file treated as unfiltered by the bookport? I mean wouldn't you have to use the pc's cut and paste commands this way?

Marta

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>