[bookport] cordless earphones

  • From: peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:58:43 -0600

Hi Jacques,

Anybody know of some not too expensive cordless headphones that can be used with the BP? ... Using Bluetooth or something.

I've often wondered this myself. Somehow I always get the ear plug cables wrapped up in things, and think that wireless headphones would be a real enhancement to the Book Port.

I guess you'd have to plug some kind of base station into the Book Port itself, which would then broadcast to the headphones. I bet there's something out there for sure which does this.

Peter