[bookport] Re: copying files using a memory card reader

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:03:16 -0500 (CDT)

You can use time navigation, which is all spelled out in the manual. I've found that easier to navigate anyway than some algorithm-generated phrase detection computer guesswork, but that's just me.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I haven't used my BP for mp3 files for a while, so just wanted to check up on
something.  If I use a memory card reader to transfer files and folders to my
BP, what will the navigation in those files be like.  Will there be timed
navigation availability or what.  I know I won't be able to use phrase
detection or any of those features as they are in the BP software.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu