[bookport] Re: converting wma files to mp3

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:44:02 -0400

Through windows media player?  How?
Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Pignatello" <rpignate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:10 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: converting wma files to mp3

Verba,

You can set Windows Media Player to save as mp3 OR wma. You could probably re-convert the original files to mp3.

Bob Pignatello

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:57 AM
Subject: [bookport] converting wma files to mp3

Hello:
I used windows media player to save an audio book to my computer so I culd later listen to it with the bookport, and didn't realize the sound tracks were saved to wma. Looking through some of the messages that came through the list this morning, I learned that the current book port doesn't play wma files. Is there any way for me to convert these files to mp3?
Marta