[bookport] Re: converting wma files to mp3

  • From: "Andrea Sherry" <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:48:20 +1000

There is a free wma2mp3 converter which I could send to you if you would like.

The only problem would be if the file(s) you ave are protected in some way.
Cheers
Andrea
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:57 PM
Subject: [bookport] converting wma files to mp3

Hello:
I used windows media player to save an audio book to my computer so I culd later listen to it with the bookport, and didn't realize the sound tracks were saved to wma. Looking through some of the messages that came through the list this morning, I learned that the current book port doesn't play wma files. Is there any way for me to convert these files to mp3?
Marta