[bookport] Re: continued bookport problems

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:26:11 -0600

this is interesting. I have a 1 gb kingston card here, and it works great. I
loaded as many mp3 files as the card would hold, and I did notice that
moving through them was very slow, and someties would not work. I found a
work around, at least somewhat. I deleted all the files off the card, and
just copied the mp3 files to the card using a card reader, rather then the
book port software. Now, moving through the files is very fast. The only
thing you lose by doing it this way is that you can't use the keys to move
through the files in time segments, but since all of my mp3 files are music,
that doesn't matter anyway. If you have a separate card reader, you might
try this.