[bookport] Re: connection problem

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:58:55 -0500

Hi Juan,

Chances are, that the Book Port is conflicting with one of your two hard
drive letters. When you look at the disk management utility with the Book
Port plugged in, it is likely that  one of the two drives is actually the
Book Port but your system can't see it because the hard drive assignment is
using the same letter. Once you figure out which letter is conflicting
reassign it and like magic the Book Port will appear.

Robert Carter