[bookport] Re: connecting the bookport to the PC

  • From: Leonid Prazdnik <lprazdnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:02:21 -0400

I am using windows xp.

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sandy Licht
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 5:58 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: connecting the bookport to the PC

Have you installed Bookport Transfer?  What OS are you using?

At 06:22 PM 4/8/2007, Leonid Prazdnik wrote:
>Hello,
>I recently got my new computer. When I had my other computer, I was
>able to connect my bookport to the pc, and everything was fine.
>However, when I got my new computer, and when I tried to connect my
>bookport to the pc, nothing would happen.  I first thought something
>was wrong with the cable, but when I tried it on other things, it
>was fine.  Is there anything else I should do?
>
>Thanks
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>4/7/2007 10:57 PM

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are
plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me
in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by
you," says the Lord.